Financing Available

on Jobs $500+

Ask for details

Pricing

All invoices are due upon completion of job for jobs that only require 1 load. For multiple loads, we charge 25% Down Payment of the job total, and the remaining 75% at job completion.

Residential & Commercial Removal:

Our rates are primarily based on how much room your items take up on our trucks. 

 

Our estimate is all inclusive, and includes up to 2 hours of labor per load. For jobs that are over 2 hours, we charge an extra $1 per minute for each minute over 2 hours.  Typically this charge will only appear on your estimate/invoice if there is a lot of bagging to do, dismantling of items to safely remove from the home or business, or long distances to walk to and from our trucks.

If a job requires more than 2 Junk Specialists, each additional Junk Specialists will be billed at a rate of $30 per hour. 

 

Our standard rates only increase if you add additional items, or services, or for loads that are extra heavy or wet.  For extra heavy or wet loads, we charge an additional $68 on top of our normal rate to compensate for the extra weight of the load. A normal load generally weighs roughly 1,500-2000lbs.  

For items we cannot accept for removal, please visit our Unacceptable Items page.

Residential and Commercial Rates.png

Construction Debris Removal:

Our rates are primarily based on how much room your items take up on our trucks. 

 

Our estimate is all inclusive, and includes up to 2 hours of labor per load. For jobs that are over 2 hours, we charge an extra $1 per minute for each minute over 2 hours.  Typically it takes our crew 2 hours or less per load to completely fill our trucks up!.

If a job requires more than 2 Junk Specialists, each additional Junk Specialists will be billed at a rate of $30 per hour. 

For extra heavy or wet loads, we charge an additional $78 on top of our normal rate to compensate for the extra weight of the load. A normal load generally weighs roughly 1,500-2,800 lbs

For items we cannot accept for removal, please visit our Unacceptable Items page.

Commercial Debris Removal Rates.png

Tires with or without Rims Fee:

We charge $9 per tire with, or without rims. 

Hazardous Fee:

We charge an extra $250 on top of our normal rates, per load, for any job that has bed bugs, roach infestations, needles, drug paraphernalia, animal feces, human feces, etc.  This fee goes towards protective suits, masks, trash bags, sprays, etc so we do not run the risk of taking these items to other potential customer homes, or bringing them to our own homes as well.

Hard Drive Destruction:

We charge $5 per hard drive to securely erase/swipe the device to DOD standards. For more information on this, please visit our Electronics Recycling page.

Hot Tub Removal:

Our Hot Tub Removal rate starts out at $400 and goes up depending on the actual size of hot tub, and whether or not we are removing just the hot tub, or if we are also removing any structures around the hot tub as well.  We ask that you text, email, or provide us pictures through our online submission form, so we can see the size, and what, if anything might be surrounding the hot tub. Our estimate is all inclusive with no hidden or added charges, unless you add additional items or services.

Demolition & Removal:

We charge $120 per hour for 2 guys (each additional person would be $60 per hour), with a 1 hour minimum, in addition to our Construction Debris Junk Removal Rates depending on how much space the debris takes up. Some exceptions to this are items such as Hot Tubs & Play Sets which have their own rates, which are shown on this page.

Play Set Removal:

We charge $400 & up, depending on the size of the Play Set. We ask that you submit 1 or more photos, so we can see the size of the Play Set. Our estimate is all inclusive with no hidden or added charges, unless you add additional items or services.

Play Sets at Schools, Parks, etc may be subject to our Demolition rate of $120 per hour depending on their size.  

Piano Removal:

We charge $200 & up to remove pianos depending on the size, where they are located (up stairs, basement, etc), and if we are able to remove them whole or have to take them apart in some way.

General Labor:

We charge $120 an hour for 2 people, with a 1 hour minimum.  Please visit our General Labor page to learn more and get started!

Payments:

We primarily accept cash or check for payment.  We can accept credit/debit cards with an additional fee of 4% attached for processing.. As mentioned above, all payments are due upon completion.  If a job requires multiple loads, we require a 25% Deposit before job starts of the job total, and the remaining 75% once job is completed. 

A SERVICE FEE OF $50 WILL BE ADDED TO ANY CANCELED JOBS THAT ARE NOT CANCELLED WITHIN 24 HOURS BEFORE THE SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT.